Work Australia Visa

Book your Work Australia experience today!


At a Glance

Costs from



Working Holiday Visa Australia

The 12 month Working Holiday Visa is perfect for working and traveling your way around Australia. The BUNAC visa team will give you all the advice you need to apply for your visa from the Australian Government, and can even process everything on your behalf (UK passport holders only).

The visa eligibility is different, depending on which nationality passport you hold. However, the basic eligibility is below;

  • Must be 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) - except for Canadian, French and Irish citizens up to 35 (inclusive)
  • Must have a passport from an eligible country or jurisdiction
  • Must not be accompanied by dependent children
  • Must have AUD $5,000 support funds when you enter Australia


How long can I stay in Australia?

Up to 12 months.

What sort of work can I do on my visa?

Any. You can see the typical jobs, BUNACers do on Work Australia click here.

What are the age limits?

18-30 inclusive - except for Canadian, French and Irish citizens which is 18 to 35 (inclusive). If you are over 30, check out our Work New Zealand IEP program, which offers an exclusive IEP Work Exchange Visa, allowing anyone aged 18-35 to work and travel New Zealand for up to 12 months.

Which nationalities can apply?

For a list of all eligible nationalities, visit the Australian Immigration website.

Do I need to be in my home country to apply?

No, but you cannot be in Australia when you apply.