Working Holiday Visa and IEP Exchange Visa

Start your Work New Zealand adventure today!

Book online

BUNAC will provide you with the necessary visa forms and guidelines to help you complete them. All documents are checked by BUNAC before the visa application is submitted and we’ll be on hand to answer any questions you may have.

Working Holiday Visa

This is the most popular choice for the first time visitor. You can apply for a 12 month visa (although you can stay for a shorter time if you wish). The visa is available to those between 18 and 30 years old. Perfect for working and traveling around New Zealand.

The current processing time for the Working Holiday Visa is approximately 2-3 weeks. It's not too late to travel in 2019.

IEP Work Exchange Visa

This visa is exclusive to BUNAC and allows anyone between 18 and 35 years old to work in New Zealand for up to 12 months. You can apply to this visa even if you’ve previously had the standard Working Holiday Visa to get an extra year! A BUNAC exclusive, the IEP is a program visa, and as such is only available as part of BUNAC's Work New Zealand program. It is not possible to purchase this visa separately.    

The 2019 IEP visa program has now sold out! Still interested? Sign up to our IEP waitlist and we'll be in touch when an IEP visa becomes available.

Check the visa table below for more info.

Working Holiday Visa: £177

A bespoke visa for British and Irish passport holders allowing you to work and travel your way around New Zealand

  • Work and Travel for up to 12 months with the opportunity to extend to 23 months
  • Work in any job for multiple employers but you cannot stay with one employer any longer than 12 months
  • To be eligible for this visa you must be 18-30 
  • You must have access to $4,200 NZD at the point of arriving in New Zealand. 

IEP Exchange Visa: £745

The IEP Exchange Visa is a visa for British and Irish passport holders and brought to you exclusively by BUNAC

  • To be eligible for this visa you must be between 18-35
  • Those who have already used a working holiday visa can head back to New Zealand for up to 12 months
  • To activate this visa you must be apart of the BUNAC Work New Zealand Essentials Programme
  • Must have access to $4,200 NZD at the point of applying for the IEP Visa from the UK.  

Ready for the trip of a life-time?

Get Started
Back to Top

Ask us a question - we love to chat!

Contact Information

BUNAC Travel Services
Priory House, 6 Wrights Lane
London, W8 6TA
Phone: 033 3999 7516


Stay posted on everything BUNAC

How would you like to hear from us?

To give you the best online customer experience, we would like to pass your data onto third parties, such as Facebook and Instagram. Are you ok for us to pass your data onto 3rd parties? *