Ultimate Work & Travel Program
At BUNAC our mission is to connect young travellers and create a hassle free experience. By choosing this program you'll be joining thousands of other happy BUNACers, securing a great job before leaving, living and working in popular Ski resorts during the winter and summer activity resorts during the summer season. You'll receive:
- A pre-arranged job prior to departure in either British Columbia, Ontario or Alberta. (4-6 month contracts)
- Assistance with accommodation while working
- 2 nights arrival accommodation in either Vancouver, Calgary or Toronto* and assistance finding future accommodation
- Arrival orientation that covers everything from opening a bank account to finding work and a place to live
- Bi-annual job fairs
- Social activities - meet lots of other travelers through bar nights, city walking tours, adventure activities and much more...
- Free or discounted ski passes (with some employers)
- Access to job database, job support and resume workshops - for future opportunities
- Emergency assistance with work permits, visas and passports if needed
- Plus all inclusions within the Work Canada Essentials program.
Take your pick from the exciting destinations below: