Book your Work New Zealand experience today!

Book Online


BUNAC will provide you with the necessary visa forms and guidelines to help you complete them. All documents are checked by BUNAC before the visa application is submitted and we’ll be on hand to answer any questions you may have.

Working Holiday Visa

This is the most popular choice for the first time visitor. You can apply for a 12 month visa (although you can stay for a shorter time if you wish). The visa is available to those between 18 and 30 years old. Perfect for working and travelling around New Zealand.

IEP Work Exchange Visa

This visa is exclusive to BUNAC and allows anyone between 18 and 35 years old to work in New Zealand for up to 12 months. You can apply to this visa even if you’ve previously had the standard Working Holiday Visa. The IEP visa is a programme visa, and as such is only available as part of BUNAC's Work New Zealand programme. It is not possible to purchase this visa separately.    

Check the visa table below for more info.


A bespoke visa for American passport holders allowing you to work and travel your way around New Zealand for up to 12 months with the opportunity to extend to 23 months. During your time living and working in New Zealand you can work in any job for multiple employers but you cannot stay with one employer any longer than 12 months. To Be eligible for this visa you must be 18-30 (inclusive) and have access to $4200 NZD at the point of arriving in New Zealand. 

IEP VISA: $629

The IEP Visa is an exclusive visa to BUNAC allowing those between 18-35 (inclusive) to travel to New Zealand for up to 12 months or to give those who have already used a working holiday visa the opportunity to go back. To activate this visa you must be apart of the BUNAC Work New Zealand Essentials Programme, be an American passport holder and have access to $4200NZD at the point of applying for the IEP Visa from the US.  

Contact Information

585 N Juniper Drive
Suite 250, Chandler
AZ, 85226
Phone: 866 220 7771


Stay posted on everything BUNAC

Ask us a question - we love to chat!

© 2016 BUNAC Travel Services.

Your Financial Protection. The travel packages on this website are provided by STA travel and are protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. STA Travel’s ATOL number is ATOL 3206. Please see our booking conditions for more information. ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services shown on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking.

The BUNAC® logo and many of the programme names on this website are registered trademarks in the USA, the United Kingdom and in other jurisdictions. Company registration number: 1391030. Trading as BUNAC Travel Services Limited, Priory House, 6 Wrights Lane, London, W8 6TA.