Young Professionals Visa

Book your Work Canada Young Professionals US experience today!

Book Online

At a Glance



Request Callback

Calling all Young Professionals! Looking for some career related international experience after graduating or looking to gain some industry experience as part of your university placement year? New for 2019, BUNAC’s Work Canada Young Professionals program enables those with a job offer in Canada to gain that all important career development just north of the border!

What is the Young Professionals work permit?

The Young Professionals visa category is an employer specific work permit for those who have a job offer in Canada prior to arriving. If you’ve secured an offer of employment with a Canadian employer, let BUNAC assist you with obtaining a Young Professionals work permit for up to 12 months!

Frequently Asked Questions

Who is eligible to apply for the programme

To be eligible to apply to the program, you’ll need to hold a US passport and be aged between 18-35.

How long can I work in Canada on the Young Professionals visa

You can participate for up to a maximum of 12 months

What type of work qualifies for the visa

Your job offer must be classified as a National Occupational Classification (NOC) code level 0, A or B as listed as here.  All work needs to be paid and voluntary positions are not suitable for this type of visa.

Does my job offer need to be related to my degree

No – your job offer does not need to be directly related to your studies. It does need to be classified as a National Occupational Classification(NOC) code level 0, A or B. Call the team on 866-220-7771 to check if your job offer is suitable.

Why do I need to apply through BUNAC to participate

The Young Professional visa category is only available through Recognised Organisations (RO’s) of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). BUNAC work with SWAP Working Holidays. Together we’ll assist you with providing the correct documents and authorising letter needed to apply to the Young Professionals scheme with the Canadian Government.

Do i need to secure my own job, or can BUNAC help

You will need to secure your own job position in Canada to apply to the BUNAC Work Canada Young Professionals programme.

Have an offer of employment?

Check out program inclusions and costs here and get started with your application.

Ready for the trip of a life-time?

Get Started
Back to Top

Ask us a question - we love to chat!

Contact Information

585 N Juniper Drive
Suite 250, Chandler
AZ, 85226
Phone: 866 220 7771