Hello Britain Visas & Eligibility

Book your Hello Britain experience today!

Book Online
To book on to Hello Britain, you’ll need to have the right to work in the UK either with a valid temporary visa (typically Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme or Ancestry Visa) or have an EU passport with the right to work in the UK. US citizens are not eligible for the required visa, however may still be eligible to be an Intern in Britain participant.

Tier 5 Youth Mobility

Eligible countries: Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Republic of Korea, and Taiwan.

To be eligible for a Tier 5 Youth Mobility visa there are a few simple requirements you need to check off first: 

  • You’re 18 to 30 years old
  • You must have £1,890 in savings
  • For Hong Kong and the Republic of Korea you’ll need a sponsorship reference number before you apply. You can find more information here

EAA Passport holders 

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.

You can work without restrictions on an EAA passport. 

All other passport holders

Anyone can come on our Hello Britain package, without work support. To check your visa requirements please see here or email BUNAC for more information. 

Ready for the trip of a life-time?

Get Started
Back to Top