Work Australia Visa

Book your Work Australia experience today!

Book Online

Working Holiday Visa

How long can I stay?

Up to 12 months.

How long can I work?
Up to 12 months. However, you cannot work for the same employer for more than six months.
What education is required?
High School Graduates and above.
What are the age limits?
18-30 inclusive. Over 30? View our Work New Zealand program which offers an exclusive IEP Work Exchange Visa, allowing anyone aged 18-35 to work and travel New Zealand for up to 12 months.
Which nationalities can apply?
US passport holders. Some other nationalities may be eligible. For a list of all eligible nationalities visit the Australian Immigration website.
Do I need to be in the USA to apply?

No, but you cannot be in Australia when you apply.

Ready for the trip of a life-time?

Get Started
Back to Top

Ask us a question - we love to chat!

Contact Information

585 N Juniper Drive
Suite 250, Chandler
AZ, 85226
Phone: 866 220 7771