Are you looking to get back to Canada but there aren't any standard IEC working holiday visas left?

Book your Work Canada Young Professionals US experience today!

Book Online

Have you already completed one year on the Working Holiday visa in Canada? Are you looking for options to be able to extend your stay a second year but there aren't any standard IEC working holiday visa's left? Thankfully BUNAC now has the option for Americans to head back to Canada for an additional 12 months after they have used their standard IEC Working Holiday visa! 

BUNAC has access to the Young Professionals visa which allows those with a job offer in Canada to gain career development and expand their professional network just north of the border. The eligibility for the Young Professionals visa program is quite specific but if you’re looking to get back to Canada and think you might fit the requirements, get in touch and we’ll let you know if you’re eligible and what the next steps are to get you back to Canada. 

Who is eligible for the program? 
  • Must hold a US passport 
  • Between the ages of 18-35 
  • Must have a job offer that is classified as a National Occupational Classification code level 0, A or B as listed here
  • Those looking to travel to Canada for the first time are eligible as well- not just those that have completed one year on the standard IEC Working Holiday visa 

Together we’ll assist you with providing the correct documents and authorizing letter needed to apply to the Young Professionals scheme with the Canadian government. Interested in learning more? Get in touch with our team at 866-220-7771 or

Ready for the trip of a life-time?

Get Started
Back to Top

Ask us a question - we love to chat!

Contact Information

585 N Juniper Drive
Suite 250, Chandler
AZ, 85226
Phone: 866 220 7771