Visas & Eligibility

Visas are made easy! The 12–month Working Holiday visa is perfect for working and travelling your way around Australia. The BUNAC visa team will look after all the visa processing on your behalf.

Visa Information Working Holiday Visa (WHV)
Age 18 – 30 inclusive
                                                     Over 30? View our Work New Zealand Essentials programme which offers                                                        an exclusive IEP Work Exchange Visa, allowing anyone aged 18-35 to work                                                        and travel New Zealand for up to 12 months.
Nationality British or Irish*

*Some other nationalities may be eligible. For a list of all eligible nationalities visit the Australian Immigration website.
Support funds: Australian Immigration require you to have access to minimum support funds on arrival in Australia. More information here
Do I need to be in the UK to apply? No
How long can I stay? 1 – 12 months
How long can I work? Maximum 12 months. Not more than 6 months with the same employer.
What sort of work can I do? You can do any kind of work in Australia during your stay.
How much does the visa cost? £310 (£290 + £20 admin charge)