BUNAQ&A - An American Visa

Answering the questions you are asking... the BUNAQ&A!

Q: I hear it's difficult to get a visa for the USA. How can you help?

A: You're right on the money - the American visa is a tricky little devil to get your hands on... once you've graduated. The J-1 visa is the only flexible working visa available and it's only available to students, which is why Work America is a student-only programme and only available to you during your uni years.

Unless you are lucky enough to get sponsored by a US company, marry an American sweetheart or find yourself in the bright lights of showbiz, after your student days are over the golden gates to work in the States will close. The J-1 visa is a flexible visa meaning as long as you're a full-time student you can work for up to 4 months in the USA doing any job you like! So whether you want to get a casual student summer job or try to gain some work experience, you'll be adding international sparkle to your CV and living like a local - better than spending your summer at home with the parents!

We'll take care of all the tricky stuff - we'll arrange your US embassy visa interview for you, apply for your SEVIS and your DS-2019 (both essential to your visa application). We'll even send you all the forms you need to complete with a handy guide on how to complete them and we're always at the other end of the phone if you need us. Simples!

Worried about the prospect of finding work out there? With BUNAC's exclusive online Job Zone, you can find and apply to jobs all across America all in one easy-to-use hub.

Even better, once your 4-month working visa expires, you're still able to travel the gorgeous landscapes of America for up to 30 days. The toughest part will be figuring out where you want to go next!

For more information, check out Work America  or call us on 033 3999 7516 to get your very own American adventure started!