BUNAQ&A - Travel options for the 30+ crowd

Here at BUNAC we strive to give the best possible advice to all of our fellow BUNACers out there. With our BUNAQ&A posts, you can findthe answers to many of our most popular questions.

Q: Do you have any working holiday programmes for someone over the age of 30?

A: We do! Have you ever been Down-Under? Our Work New Zealand programme sounds like it’s just the right travel option for you. Exclusively offered through BUNAC, the IEP Work Exchange Visa allows UK/Irish residents 35 and under to work in New Zealand for up to 12 months, even if you’ve already held a Working Holiday Visa in the past.

Don’t feel like heading down under? Why not check out some of our Volunteer Programmes where you can teach English, work with children, get involved in wildlife conservation, and make a real difference in the world.

For more information on Work New Zealand or what you need to do to get your IEP Work Exchange visa call us on 033 3999 7516.

Back to the BUNAC Blog