The booking process is designed to be as straightforward as possible. We aim to provide you with excellent service at every stage and encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
1. Fill out the online booking form and pay the program fee
2. Receive your BUNAC confirmation letter with next step instructions
3. Apply for Working Holiday Visa with instructions provided
4. Send in your supporting documents to BUNAC
a. Visa approval letter
b. Bank statement showing $5000 Australian dollars
c. Flight itinerary
d. Copy of the picture page of your passport
e. Proof of International Insurance*
f. Confirmation of the address where you would like your pre-departure package sent
5. Receive your Pre-Departure Package, including your Lonely Planet Guide
6. Get ready for your 12 month adventure down under, you’re all set to depart!
*It is a program requirement that you are covered under an international insurance policy during your time in Australia on the 462 visa. American citizens are not eligible for any coverage under Medicare (Australia’s socialized medical system). We recommend you take advantage of the BUNAC comprehensive insurance policy and cover yourself for your entire time abroad.
It is a requirement of the visa that you are a high school graduate, you may be required to provide documentation of this to a customs officer so we suggest bringing a copy of a diploma or transcript to be safe.