IEC Canada Visa

IEC visa's for 2016 have officially run out so if you've secured your 2016 IEC visa let us help you bag a winter job on our Ultimate programme. We've got top employers heading over to the UK ready to interview YOU! Next up, Blue Mountain Ontario (21st, 22nd, 23rd August). Call us on 0333 999 7516 to reserve your spot now!

BUNAC are the experts with all things Canada. From visas to working abroad and all things in between

Register your interest now

The IEC Work Permit is perfect for working and traveling your way around Canada for up to 24 months and BUNAC has the perfect package to go with it! You can apply for your IEC visa through the Canadian High commission, but don't panic because we can help you through the process with our expert advice...

How can BUNAC help?

Once booked onto the programme, you will gain access to:

  • Advice on your visa application, including access to our Facebook group, online webinars and email and text message alerts.
  • Our Group Flight option with a stop over in Iceland
  • Programme options - Essentials and Ultimate Packages with interviews with employers for those on Ultimate
  • Information on work abroad insurance
  • An insight into the comprehensive support you will receive in Canada.

If you already have a visa, then take advantage of our support package!

Online Work Canada webinar

In order to access the online webinar you first must pay your £50 deposit and become a Work Canada member. Give us a call on 033 3999 7516 to kick-start your Canada adventure.


Canadian Working Holiday Visa

The Canadian IEC visa allows British and Irish citizens the chance to live and work in Canada for up to 2 years working in a job of their choice. Visas are released to the public once a year by the Canadian Government and is a one off visa that once accepted and used can’t be used again. Visa season can vary year on year but the release can usually be expected any time between the end of the calendar year and May. 

British Citizens

  • Receive an allocation of 5,000 visas each year

  • 2016 visa applications are now sold out

  • Visa cost: $250 CAD

  • Support funds needed: $2,500 CAD

  • Must be 18 – 30 years of age to be eligible 

Irish Citizens

  • Receive an allocation of 7700 visas

  • As of August 1st 2016, Irish visa applications are still open

  • Cost: $250 CAD

  • Support funds needed: $2,500 CAD

  • Must be 18-35 to be eligible 

BUNAC Support

BUNAC's Work Canada support programme opens in Autumn of every year to fully prepare participants for the imminent visa release date. We offer you all the necessary support to give yourself the best possible chance of receiving a visa but more importantly we offer a fantastic support package ready for your Working Holiday in Canada. Whether you need basic support and set up when you arrive or you’re looking for a job before you even land BUNAC are here to help! 

All visa information correct as of August 1st 2016 and subject to change. Please check the Canadian High Commission IEC pages for more information. If you have any questions please call us on 03339997516

Stay connected 

Don't miss out on Canada. Sign up below to receive all the latest Work Canada updates!